Deep Sea Fishing in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico
What you need to Bring Deep Sea Fishing
- Bring your food and beverages.
- A camera and video recorder.
- We have a cooler with ice that you are welcome to use.
The less coolers on deck the more room for fighting those big fish.
You will need a cooler to carry your fish home we will supply the ice and baggies for your catch.
- Please do not bring beverages in bottles, cans are safer on a boat.
- Hats, cool and protect you from the sun. Light colored clothing is best.
- Please do not wear hard sole shoes or sandals (they are unsafe in seas), deck shoes are best, sneakers will work!
- Sea-sick pills are a good idea if you have had problems before.
- Beer is fine but hard liquor is not allowed!
- Illegal Drugs are not allowed! Please do not bring them!
- We supply all fishing gear however, you are welcome to bring your own fishing gear if you like.
- You may bring live bait, we have a big live well. We often attempt to catch it on the way out.
- It is customary to tip the mate 15 – 20%
Florida Deep Sea Fishing
Boca Grande, Florida
Siesta Key, Florida
Longboat Key, Florida
401 E Venice Ave,
Venice, FL 34285